RSS

HOME FROM HOLIDAY AND BACK TO WORK

Good afternoon - we all know the feeling of what it is like to be back from holidays and getting back into work - so too does Bella and this is a task she has tackled with enthusiasm.

Today she has been climbing and as these photographs show - she has been achieving too.


Bella in her beautiful Team Bella T-Shirt

Here I am and I am ready to climb


Are you watching ?

Here I go !


Nearly there.


I made it to the top.!!

Yeah Bella - well done we are very proud of you.

Team Bella T-Shirts are available from Cathy and she listed this information on Bella's page:

 Your just click in the donate page on Bella's webpage, write in the message of support - T-shirts for Bella, then send an email with your address to go.team.bella@hotmai and I can post if before next Tuesday. Or I can just give your the tees on the day. Adults one size fits most. kids 4-12.

Team Bella will look wonderful in their T-Shirts on the day of the walk -which isn't long away.  

More details very soon.

Love and hugs and Go Bella.

Linda.






0 comments:

Post a Comment